- CELL PHONE DOC: DENVER: I'm going to take my cell phone to the doctor today. HARLOW: Why? DENVER: Because it has POP-UP and APP disease and I want to see if the doctor can CURE IT.
- MOON ROCKET: This is
ASTRO: calling Earth. CONTROL: We read you loud and clear.
ASTRO: I forgot the password to ignite my spaceship's rocket so I
can return to Earth. Can you tell me my password? CONTROL: We
are not allowed to give out passwords over the phone. You will have to come
back to Earth to get it.
- PHONE HELP: Mir: When
I have trouble with my cell phone, I ask for backup. Kai: Who do
you ask? Mir: My CHILDREN." Kai: How old are
your children? Mir: My youngest is 56.
- ANSWERING MACHINE: Phone: I'm either assisting other buyers or on the other line. If you will leave you name and number, I will return your call sometime in this CENTURY.
- WATCH TV: Sam: Why do your just lay there and watch TV all day? Lake: Because it is my VIRTUAL work-at-home JOB.
- DRUMMER: It's hard to BEAT being a drummer.
- BREAKING NEWS: A Scientist now
believes that RAIN is caused by water falling from the SKY.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Social Media leaves me alone! ★ Pun intended.
- TV: We interrupt our 100 commercials to bring you a PROGRAM BREAK.
- CHAT ROOM: I don't now any 5 letter words.